Atominstitut
> Zum Inhalt

The TRIGA Mark-II Reactor 

The TRIGA Mark II reactor in the Viennese Prater is part of the Atominstitut. The institute was founded in 1958 as an inter-university institute for all Austrian universities and started operation in 1962, when the TRIGA Mark II research reactor of the institute was officially opened. Since that time, the reactor has defined a significant fraction of the research and teaching activities of the institute, including training for external partners. 

Download the detailed description of the reactor with technical data and diagrams included: 

German
English
French